Kiilto Superfix DF Off-white flexible cementitious adhesive
A dust reduced, non-sagging, economical and flexible cementitious adhesive with lightweight filler for the laying of ceramic tiles. Ideal for large wall tiles. Prolonged open time. Also for exterior applications. C2TES1. C2ES2 with Kiilto Fixbinder
- light-coloured, dust-reduced, light to apply, economical
- ceramic tiles, glass mosaic, decoration stones and marble
- coverage: 1.5–2.2 kg/m²
- grouting: walls 12 h, floors 24 h
- for interior and exterior areas
Non-sagging, economical and light cementitious adhesive for setting ceramic tiles and stones, which are not moisture-sensitive, on vinyl, paint, tile, clinker and common aggregate surfaces as well as on surfaces treated with Kiilto waterproofing membranes or Kiilto Kosteussulku moisture barrier, e.g., gypsum boards. Thanks to new technology the product produces almost no dust during the mixing process. Jointing can be done without a joint string. Suitable for interior and exterior use, but not for applications that are constantly under water (e.g., swimming pools).
The surfaces to be tiled must be clean and free from dust. Remove water-soluble smoothing and levelling compounds. Dry and absorbent surfaces must be moistened (excl. boards). Turn off floor heating approx. 24 hours prior to tiling. When tiling on vinyl, paint, tile and clinker substrates:
– ensure that the surface is solid and strong for tiling
– ensure that the surface to be tiled adheres properly to its own substrate
– remove wax, grease and dirt from the surface with Maalarinpesu cleaner and rinse well.
After the surface has dried, sand it, if necessary, and then remove the sanding dust.