ROMUS “EASYGUIDE” TACTILE ORIENTATION BARS 295x16x3,5MM SELF-ADHESIVE 24PCS
173.88€ 144.90€ excl. VAT
- Orientation: for ease of orientation and routing, tactile and visual guidance should be provided.
Blind or partially-sighted people can feel the grooves with their feet or their stick.
- The template allows for the simultaneous installation of 5 guide bars.
No gluing: no need for a glue gun or cartridge.
No drilling: no noise, no disturbance to pedestrian traffic during the work.
Excellent grip to smooth floors such as soft PVC. linoleum, wood, glass, laminate flooring, natural stone, marble.
On tiles, it adheres perfectly but should be avoided when joins exceed 1 mm.
- Very high performance adhesive. Proven ease of installation.
7 years of experience and millions of studs installed!
- Slip resistance SRT: PTV 60 (min PTV 45)
Fire class: Bfl-s1.
- Very fast installation : simple, quick and reliable installation by a single operator without the need for tools or adhesive : less than 10 minutes/ml.
TARNE KUNI 2 NÄDALAT / DELIVERY UP TO 2 WEEKS / TOIMITUS JOPA 2 VIIKKOA
- Bars, length 295 mm, width 16 mm, thickness 3.5 mm.
Spacing between bars: 39 mm
Anti-slip surface with grooves.
- Templates/blister pack 300 x 220 mm made of recycled PET containing 5 pre-assembled guide bars.
The templates can be attached to each other.
- 1 kit = 6 templates/blisters pack of 5 bars = 24 bars = 1.80 m orientation at 18 cm width
Colorsblack RAL 7021
fasteningself-adhesive, install through pressure
PackagingSet of 6 plates of 4 bars.
Fire resistance EN 13-501-1Bfl-s1
Anti-slip resistanceSRT: PTV 60 wet floor
Quantity / box4 kits
StandardAccessibility EN 17210