Kiilto Pro R Marine Silyl modified adhesive sealant white
6.03€ excl. VAT
An adhesive for metals, glass fibre and different types of plastics particularly in the marine industry. One-component. Good resistance against weather and UV radiation. Paintable. Excellent adhesion.
- Excellent adhesion, paintable, good resistance against weather and UV radiation
- NSF registered: Can be used in areas where food is handled.
- For gluing eg. cleats, hinges, fittings etc. to a boat hull
- Coverage 5 x 5 mm joint, approx. 12 m/cartridge
- Drying time 3 mm/d, approx. 10 mm/7 d
- For indoor and outdoor use
TARNE KUNI 2 NÄDALAT / DELIVERY UP TO 2 WEEKS / TOIMITUS JOPA 2 VIIKKOA
It is suitable for different types of materials in demanding structural gluing applications. Kiilto R Marine is suitable for use with most metals, polystyrene, polyurethane, glass, glazed surfaces, epoxy and polyester fiber, stone and concrete. Complies with M1 emission classification for building materials. Fast bonding. Excellent adhesion to different materials – no need for priming in most cases. Does not contain isocyanates, PVC, tin catalyst or solvents. Almost odourless. Good resistance against detergent solutions (alkali and acid solutions), temporary resistance against fuels, mineral oils and vegetable oils. Excellent resistance against weathering and UV-radiation. Almost non-shrinking. Paintable with most water-based paints (test before use).