CLIP-ON CAPPING PVC SKIRTING PROFILE 3M
- For hospital applications. Used with a 20×20, 25X25, 32×32 or 38×38 support form, allows a coving to reduce the number of joins, ease maintenance at the edge of the skirting and thus reduce the risk of nosocomial infection.
- For the finishing between a floor-covering and a wall covering
- The finishing with a co-extruded clip with a soft double lip fits to any unevenness in the application area to ensure a better seal.
- The rigid PVC base makes it easy to install and level the covering on the wall at the desired height and then clip the capping on.
- Soft PVC profile to be glued.
- For junctions between PVC flooring and wall covering.
Composed of 2 parts :
– Glue the base on the wall.
– Lay both coverings.
– Clip the soft lip cap into the base.