Kiilto Pro Fix reinforced tile adhesive 25kg
12.24€ 10.20€ excl. VAT
Reinforced flexible tile adhesive for fixing wall and floor tiles, ceramic, clinker, and granite tiles on concrete, leveling compound, Kiilto waterproofing layers, and construction boards suitable for tiling. Non-slump. Suitable for outdoor use as well. C2TE.
- For fixing ceramic, clinker, and granite tiles
- Suitable for porous and non-porous substrates
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Grouting after 24 – 48 hours
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Classified as C2TE.
TARNE 2-3 PÄEVA / DELIVERY IN 2-3 DAYS / TOIMITUS 2-3 PÄIVÄSSÄ
Kiilto Pro Fix is a non-slump, highly resistant cementitious adhesive for fixing wall and floor tiles, clinker tiles, small, medium, and large ceramic tiles, as well as artificial and natural stone ceramic tiles, and for non-sensitive stones regarding moisture.
Suitable for stable indoor substrates for tiles up to 60 × 60 cm and outdoor substrates for tiles up to 30 × 30 cm. Applicable on vinyl, painted, tiled, clinker, and other common substrates, as well as surfaces treated with Kiilto Fibergum waterproofing mastics or Kiilto Pro Moisture Proof moisture barrier, such as plasterboard and heated floors. For use both indoors and outdoors. Not suitable for permanently submerged areas (e.g., pools).
The surfaces to be tiled must be clean and free of dust. Remove water-soluble finishing and leveling compounds. Dry and absorbent surfaces should be moistened with water or primed with diluted Kiilto Start Primer bonding dispersion. Construction boards should be treated with undiluted Kiilto Start Primer bonding dispersion. Turn off underfloor heating approximately 24 hours before tiling. When tiling vinyl, painted, tile, and clinker surfaces:
- Ensure that the surface is sufficiently strong for tiling;
- Ensure that the tile covering material is firmly attached to the substrate;
- Clean wax, grease, and dirt from the substrate with Kiilto Maalarinpesu cleaning agent and rinse thoroughly. Once the surface has dried, sand it if necessary and remove sanding dust.